|Trade mark||The trade mark in Australia is EMERUB™ and in Vietnam is CARDIOTON™.|
|Indication||Provides energy support to muscles, especially for myalgia, prevention of wrinkles of ageing.|
|Dose and usage||1-3 capsules 2 times/day|
|Packaging||03 blisters x 10 capsules.|
Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)……………..30mg
D-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) ………………6,71 mg
Excipient: Glycerol, Lecithin, Soya Oil, Beeswax – yellow, Rice bran oil, Titan dioxid, Gelatin, Vegetable oil – hydrogenated, Pure water.
PHARMACOKINETIC & PHARMACOLOGY
After taking Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10), it is absorbed through the lymphatic system and enters mitochondria into the cell. After taking 100mg of Ubidecarenone, the maximum recommended dosage concentration in plasma (being about 0,5mcg/ ml Coenzyme Q10 exogenous) delivered over a 6 hour period. After which the concentration in plasma decreases slowly; the half-life time of the medicine is approximately 25 hours.
The absorption of vitamin E in the gastrointestinal organ depends on the presence of bile and normal function of the pancreatic organ. Dose of absorbed vitamin E tends to reduce if taking increased dosages.
Vitamin E participates in the circulatory system in a shared relationship with lymphatic micro emulsion trap. It is distributed to all tissues and stored within cells, a dose of vitamin E is metabolized within the liver into glucuronide of acid tocopheronic and metabolites – lactone and then excreted through urine. Most of the dosage is excreted gradually into bile.
Vitamin E is excreted to mother’s milk but a little bit enters the fence of placenta.
Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) effects directly into the ischemic myocardial and increases the pertbrmance usage of oxygen. These effects of Coenzyme Q10 help myocardial to maintain the function of energy production to a high level, even in circumstances of ischemic reducing injuries to myocardial cells.
In real clinical trials, the effects of Coenzyme Q10 to myocardial disorders were observed by ECG tests during rest & stress, and confirmed that Coenzyme Q10 support aids to recover heart function. Moreover, it proves that the effects of Coenzyme Q10 in improving symptoms of congestive heart failure including inclination of left ventricular function due to ischemic or high pressure heart disease.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant substance which has one of the following effect mechanisms.
– Antioxidant prevention of essential components in cells such as ubiquinones.
– Prevention of the forming of toxic antioxidant products such as peroxyd from unsaturated fatty acid.
This medicine is used for supporting treatment.
– Ischemia, ischemic heart disease, high blood pressure, arrhythmias, nervousness, palpitation.
– Energy support to muscle, especially to myocardioloagy.
– Angina pectoris.
Besides, it is also used to treat:
– Long fatigue symptom, declination of physical ability due to lack of Coenzyme Q10 especially to elderly people.
– Treatment and prevention for lacking of Vitamin E.
– Prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis.
– Optical disease.
– Slowing the aging process of cells.
– Prevention of wrinkdes due to aging.
DOSE AND USAGE
1-3 capsules/time and 2 times/day
CONTRAINDICATION & UNEXPECTED EFFECTS
Not used for patients who are susceptible with any component of this medicine
– Stomach disorder, anorexia, nausea or diarrhea may occur irregularly.
– Symptoms of skin rash may occur irregularly.
WARNING AND CAUTION
– Not used for children, pregnant and breastfeeding women since there is no clinical trial for these patients.
– During treatment, the negligible increase of lactic dehydrogenase concentration and transaminase in blood may be discovered.
– This medicine may increase the effects of anticoagulant warpharin, inhibition of platelet aggregation of aspirin.
PREGNANT AND BREASTFEEDING WOMEN
Ability of bearing deficient feotus has not been recorded yet. In clinical, the medicine safety during pregnant & breastfeeding period has not been defined.
Therefore, these patients are only indicated to take this medicine in a real necessity. It should be considered between the benefits and risks may occur.
EFFECT OF MEDICINE WHILE DRIVING AND MACHINE OPERATION
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICINES; OTHER KINDS OF INTERACTION
It can increase the effects of diuretics, heart support glycoside and nitrate.
Besides, it can reduce risk of symptoms which affect myocardial declination towards medicines releasing adrenolytic beta, inhibit anticoagulant effect of warfarin and reduce toxicity of antibiotics against cancers belonging to antracycline group.
It can increase absorption, vitamin A using and storing, against excess Vitamin A disease. However, there are a lot of arguments about these effects.
This medicine and its metabolites are against the effect of Vitamin K. in healthy people; this medicine does not change the coagulation process.
Using too much mineral oil will reduce the absorption of this medicine.
Over dosage: No over dosage is reported.
Packaging: 03 blisters x 10 capsules.
Period of use: 3 years from date of manufacture.
Storage: I Storage at a cool dry place, protected from light, at temperatures below 30°C.
Prescription only medicine
Keep out of the reach of children
Read carefully the leaflet before use
If you have any question, ask our doctor
LIPA PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
21 Reaghs Farm Road, MINTO NSW 2566, Australia.